Want something healthy and yummy? And ideal for an Instagram flat-lay? Well we've got you cause these yoghurt barks are to die for!
The best part is that it only takes a good five minutes to do and you can customize them according to ~your~ taste.
- 500g / 2 cups greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries etc...)
- chocolate chips or other toppings of choice
1. In a bowl mix the yoghurt and honey together until well combined.
2. Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yoghurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be. It usually is around 1.5 cm.
3. Sprinkle the strawberries, chocolate chips or other toppers on top and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
4. Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.