Flower walls might have been the hottest thing to have at your wedding in 2014, but there's something just as beautiful — and way more delicious — blowing up right now. Meet the doughnut wall: It's been popping up in Instagram feeds over the last few months, and I couldn't be happier about it.
Here, five reasons you should have one at your wedding (or birthday party or office party … you get the idea).
1. A doughnut wall makes the perfect dessert bar backdrop.
2. You can't help but make a doughnut pun.
3. It's the best thing to happen to a pegboard since Julia Child.
4. Everyone from the flower girl to your grandpa will love it.
(Just make sure nobody pulls an Ariana Grande and licks the doughnuts.)
5. But the best part is, doughnut walls are adaptable for any style of wedding.
For example, they can be super romantic.
But would fit right in at a barn wedding too.
6. A doughnut wall is easy to DIY.
Here's a tutorial for how to make your own from Oh Happy Day.
From: Good Housekeeping
Originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com