All eyes were on the black dresses last night at the 2018 Golden Globes, but that didn't stop us spotting some beyond flawless make-up on the red carpet. One look in particular that we *loved* was This Is Us star, Mandy Moore, who turned to Matin at Charlotte Tilbury Beauty for her red carpet look, and we have the full lowdown here...
1. Mandy’s skin was prepped with the Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask, which was used to instantly hydrate, brighten, smooth and even the skin.
2. Matin then followed with Charlotte’s Magic Cream all over Mandy’s face, neck, shoulders and arms before applying the new anti-aging, color-correcting and glow boosting Brightening Youth Glow.
1. The new Hollywood Flawless Filter in 5 (launches March 2018) was then applied to the cheekbones and high points of the face, shoulders and back. Inspired by light-play and social media filters, this superstar youth glow elixir creates an instant “filter” across the skin for an award winning, celebrity superstar-lit glow.
2. Magic Foundation in 5 was then used to even out her already gorgeous skin, followed by the Hollywood Contour Wand in Light/Medium for a bit of sculpt and definition and Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Light/Medium to amplify the glow.
3. Cheek to Chic Blusher in Ecstasy was then applied to the apples of Mandy’s cheeks for a hint of flush. Matin set the entire face with Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 to powder down excess shine.
1. To define and frame the eyes, the Colour Chameleon in Golden Quartz was applied to the entire lid and followed by the mesmerizing Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita.
2. Full Fat Lashes in Glossy Black was then applied for ultra voluptuous lashes.
1. Bringing the look together, the limited-edition Hollywood Lips Matte Liquid Lipstick in Walk of Fame was applied for a statement-making orange-red pout.