Oh boy, do we have a competition for you today! One very lucky Cosmo Middle East reader could be jetting off to the Maldives for three nights of pure bliss at the Niyama Private Islands Maldives.
I mean, just take a look at this...
Seriously, it looks photoshopped...
The hotel, dubbed Nature's Playground, boasts 134 studios, suites and pavillions, and the lucky Cosmo reader will check into one of the Beach Studios, which give you direct access onto the sandy white beach, overlooking the stunning blue seas.
And staying busy isn't difficult at the hotel
Split across two islands, joined by a bridge, you can spend your time lounging on the Chill island, or seeking out adventure on the Play island. There are nine amazing restaurants, cafes and bars across the two islands, which will keep you well fed and watered. Cosmo's favourite has to be Nest, a treehouse restauarnt that serves up teppanyaki to die for!
The most difficult decision you'll have to make is whether to spend your days lazing by the pool, on a dolphin watching boat trip or unwinding at the Niyama Spa...
For your chance to win a three night stay at Niyama Private Islands Maldives , simply tell us how many studios, suites and pavillions the hotel has, and email your answer to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Three nights on half board basis
- Accommodation type: Beach Studio
- Breakfast for 2 at Epicure restaurant (Buffet)
- Prior reservations is required as rooms are subject to availability
- Competition excludes International flights
- Competition excludes seaplane transfers
- Competition prize can be redeemed up to 1 year
- Blackout dates applies such as not valid during Valentine Day, Eid, Easter, Festive and New Year’s Eve