News just in - Mango Tree Thai Bistro has put their own healthy spin on the region's renowned ladies' nights.
Starting from September 11, the restaurant will be offering “Healthy Ladies' Night”. This is perfect, as it introduces a healthier dining experience for women who might be suffering the after effects of the summer holiday, i.e. a skinny wallet and an enlarged waistline.
For ONLY Dhs39, ladies can choose between two bite-sized platters with two complimentary drinks (from a selected drinks menu) included in the platter.
Let me talk you through the options:
Platter 1: (500 kcal)
- Crispy Calamari – calamari with paprika and chili powder, served with Sriracha mayonnaise
- Tofu Stir Fry in peanut sauce
- Watermelon Salad – chilled watermelon balls with dried shrimp
Platter 2: (750 Kcal)
- Hua Hin Crab Cakes – Thai style crab cakes served with curry mayo dipping sauce
- Gai Satay – 24 hours marinated chicken skewers with Thai peanut dipping sauce and cucumber relish
- Som Tam Corn – freshly cooked corn, carrot, cherry tomatoes, long beans tossed in Som Tam sauce
Drinks: choice of two drinks from the following options
- Blue Spritz (154 kcal)
- Red Hat glory (144 kcal)
- Skinny Berry (135 kcal)
- A house beverage (64kcal)
- A glass of grape (122 kcal)
So mark September 11 on your calendar and start planning your next night out with the girls.
Mango Tree Thai Bistro, located at Hilton, JBR between 9pm - midnight. For additional info, call +971 4 374 7555 or follow them on Instagram @MangotreeJBR
Now, you have no excuse to miss girl's night!