We're all about #BodyConfidence this month, and feeling good starts with having your game face on. Team Cosmo and a reader share their beauty fairy godmothers.
The subtle burgundy colour of this mascara accentuates my blue eyes and gives my make-up that extra something. The BB is super high coverage so it perfectly covers my acne without looking cakey. The perfect two-in-one melted eyeshadow from Huda is easy to carry everywhere and use.
I love it!
- Matte & metal liquid shadows, Dhs116, Huda Beauty
- Free soul mascara, Dhs53, Kiko Milano
- Big cover BB concealer, Dhs100, Etude House
Dr Jart+'s hydro-gel is my saving grace. I don’t drink enough water and it gives my face the re-hydration I need. This along with my Saturday night staple – the instant magic sheet mask – is the perfect end of weekend pick-me-up. To start my week right, I slather on the Christophe Robin mist as it gives my hair added volume and it smells A-maze.
- Water fuse ultimate hydro gel, Dhs150, Dr Jart+ @Sephora.ae
- Revolutionary instant magic sheet mask, Dhs105, Charlotte Tilbury
- Instant volumising mist with rosewater, Dhs115, Christophe Robin @Sephora.ae
Bleached blondes are going to thank me for this! Christophe Robin’s mask literally revives my coloured hair like no other brand. My mane never feels softer than when I’ve sat in the mask for half an hour. It neturalises brassy tones and I am in love. When you’re basic, Brit pale like me, self-tanning is a (necessary) drama. Adding Tan-luze drops to my night cream is so simple, and I genuinely wake up with a non-streaky, golden glow (and none of that ‘fake tan’ smell). I added it to my skincare routine a few years ago and have never looked back. The perfecting foundation is my day time go-to without fail as it leaves my skin a radiant glow that I love.
- Shade variation care mask, Dhs55, Christophe Robin @Sephora.ae
- Tan-luxe self-tan drops, Dhs186, The Face @ASOS.com
- Flawless lumière radiance perfecting foundation, Dhs233, Laura Mercier
Fashion & Beauty Editor
The beauty blender is one of my fave tools ever as without it, my foundation doesn't look even and ends up patchy. One of my main insecurities is the open pores on my T-zone and the blur expert knows just how to cover them. For when I have a skin S.O.S situ (everyday), I apply Charlotte’s magic cream and add luminizer drops for an extra glow. My I-can’t-leave-home-without-it product, is the BOOMBASTIC mascara. It makes me look like I have falsies on, it's that good!
- Travel sized charlotte’s magic cream, Dhs154, Charlotte Tilbury
- Boombastic mascara, Dhs70, GOSH
- The original beauty blender, Dhs85, Beauty blender @Sephora.ae
- Blur expert powder, Dhs340, Sisley