Are you keeping up with the Kattan sisters and all their spectacular, too-many-to-count beauty drops? We’re still riding the high of their revolutionary Tantour creation and now we’ve just woken up to more Huda Beauty goodness. If this is a dream, no one pinch us!
This summer is going to be all about the bright, the bold and the beautiful, only with the help of Huda Beauty’s latest Neon Obsessions Pressed Pigment Palettes. The palettes are priced at Dhs110 each, and Huda's inspiration for these eye-catching mini-palettes can be credited to the fashion sphere where vibrant colours made quite the splash in the 2019 Spring/Summer fashion shows.
The dazzling palettes come in three electrifying shade ranges; Green, Pink and Orange holding a whopping nine ultra-wearable, blendable pigments for you to play around with. Whether you want to be subtle with your eye look or desire a pop of colour, these palettes are your one-way ticket to runway-worthy make-up.
The best part is these bright hues work on any skin tone, so don't worry because Huda Beauty's got your back. Here are the colours in action:
Neon Pink Obsessions
Consisting of five matte and four duochrome shades of the most flattering pinks, purples and corals that easily build up to bold, monochromatic looks or can be used to create a more subtle, iridescent glow, is perfect for all the girly girls out there.
Neon Orange Obsessions
Consiting of six tropical matte and three duochrome shades of the most eye-popping yellows, oranges and pinks that seamlessly blend together or powerfully stand alone, it is the ideal vacay look we all need to rock this summer.
Neon Green Obsessions
Consisting of three matte and six duochrome shades of greens, pinks and neutrals for the iridescent-like dimension your beauty looks crave, this pallete will definitely make you stand out!
Dabbing your hand in the neon trend may seem initmidating at first but, fret not. We got you. Here are some ways in which you can incorporate it into your everyday make-up look:
- Blend any of the coral, orange, warm yellow and fushia matte tones on the cheek for a flushed, blusher look.
- Experiment with the shimmery shades for a glowing highlight on your cheekbones, temples and Cupid’s bow.
• After applying the matte pigments, make your eyes pop by adding the shimmery, metallic shades on top, specifically in the center of your lid and inner corners of the eye.
• With a precise brush, you can use the bolder neon shades to create intense liner looks.
• Make a serious statement by creating a monochromatic color wash using any of our matte shades.
• After applying lip balm, dab the bold, matte shades on your lips for a colorful, stain effect!
• Try adding a layer of the pigments on top of any of the Huda Beauty Power Bullet shades to amplify the color or give it dimension and intensity.
Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Pressed Pigment Palettes will be launching online on May 30 (ShopHudaBeauty.com, Sephora, Boutiqatt, Alshaya, Harvey Nichols (KSA), Debenhams (KSA)) and in-store on June 7 so, get ready and mark it in your calendars.