Seriously, I can't even remember what I used to wear on my feet before I realised the versatility (and comfortability) of the classic white kick. They really are one of the hardest working pieces in any wardrobe - and it seems the internet agrees.
Every year, global fashion search platform Lyst scans thousands of online shopping searches to bring us the biggest fashion trends across the world. And their Quarter 1 Report for 2019 has revealed a clear leader in the womens white trainers department, with one particular sneaker style taking out the top spot in the 'Hottest Women's Products' category.
Drum roll in the form of a cute pooch please...
Yup, the most sought after shoe of 2019 (so far) is the oversized Alexander McQueen trainers, being searched every two minutes on Lyst:
1. Ladies runway platform sneakers -Alexander McQueen
The other pair of designer trainers to make the top 10 list are the Gucci's covetable Ace sneakers:
2. Ace watersnake-trimmed embroidered leather sneakers- Gucci
Now, for those of you who can't quite afford to drop over one thousand dirhams on a pair of kicks right now, we've also rounded up a load of very chic and totally affordable options.
3. Continental 80 white trainers- Adidas Originals
4. Sneakers with transparent soles- Zara
5. Wata Canvas Low Top Sneakers-Veja
6. White stripe side lace up plimsolls-River Island