Ahh, adulting. While our working week typically involves thinking about lunch, eating lunch, and then planning what we're going to have for dinner, there is a bit of 'doing a job' involved, too. A job that is summarised hilariously by these work memes, which cover everything from what it's ~actually~ like when you work from home, to the passive aggressive phrases you slip into emails.
1. When you're 'working from home'
Me: Works from home
Also me: Does the washing, eats 15 snacks, watches Netflix
2. When you have a work wife
And only notice how much you miss them when they're gone.
3. When you're desperate for sleep
Sorry, I'm busy.
4. When you're attempting to multitask
Anyone else got a meow-ntain of work to do?
5. When you have good intentions
Surely a sandwich counts as a snack.
6. When you're clock watching for hours
Oh sorry, this doesn't count as 'popping out'?
7. When you've had enough
Which YouTuber can make this trend happen please?
8. When time seems to work differently
Wake me up when it's home time.
9. When you pretend everything's fine
Please stay calm.
10. When you're hiding your true self
11. When you're considering a career move
Do I have to go in there?
12. When you've got gossip to dissect
Workplace gossip, that is.
13. When the interviewer asks if you have any questions
Tell me about annual leave allowance, please.
14. When you can't yet remember why you go to work