Huda Kattan - AKA founder and CEO of Huda Beauty, one of Forbes’s top 25 most powerful influencers in the world and arguably the most famous Arab beauty guru in the world - has filmed a special make-up tutorial on how to achieve an Arabic make-up look.
Obviously, it's a flawless work of art.
View this post on Instagram
Just shot an Arabic Tutorial! What do you guys want to see next for tutorials here? Let me know below Products used: @tatcha Primer @hudabeautyshop Faux Filter in Macchiato, Overachiever concealer in Granola & Easy Bake in Banana Bread @narsist blush in Deep Throat @sergelutens blushed as bronzer in 1 @hudabeautyshop 3D highlighter in Gold Sands @hudabeautyshop Rose Gold eyeshadow palette & melted shadow in Bamboo Hoops @benefitcosmetics BadGal mascara & Precisely My Brow in 4.5 & 3.5 @hudabeautyshop lashes in Farah @hudabeautyshop Lip Contour in Venus all over lips Music: Billie Eilish “bad guy”
Here's how she did it...
1. TATCHA Primer
2. Huda Beauty Faux Filter in Macchiato,
3. Huda Beauty Overachiever concealer in Granola
4. Huda Beauty Easy Bake in Banana Bread
5. Nars blush in Deep Throat
6. Serge Lutens blushed as bronzer in 1
7. Huda Beauty 3D highlighter in Gold Sands
8. Huda Beauty Rose Gold eyeshadow palette
9. Huda Beauty melted shadow in Bamboo Hoops
10. Benefit Cosmetics BadGal mascara
11. Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow in 4.5 & 3.5
12. Huda Beauty lashes in Farah
13. Huda Beauty Lip Contour in Venus all over lips Music: Billie Eilish “bad guy”
We love how Huda - who was born in Oklahoma to an Iraqi mother and father - continues to embrace and celebrate Arab girls all over the world. We can't wait to see more tutorials like this.
In the meantime, here's a cute picture of Huda in LA, where she is currently travelling for work. You're welcome.