Listen up, ladies. Huda Kattan has released a brand-new make-up tutorial, and we've managed to get our paws on it first.
The make-up mogul says she's 'constantly' asked to give tips on how to make eyes look bigger with make-up. And so she's created a six-step video showing us all how to create a bigger eye. She's also included techniques to avoid that could actually make your eye look smaller. What would we do without you, Huda?!
Watch Huda Kattan's 'Bigger Eye' Make-up Technique Tutorial
"We all want to achieve that doe-eyed, Disney princess look without the Instagram filter," Huda says. "And this is possible with make-up! I’ve kept the look simple and easy to follow so that it’s super achievable. If you remember the overall goal of creating a faux lid and faux eyelash line, you’ll be in good shape, I promise."
Here are Huda's top tips - including the products she uses...
HUDA’S TOP TIPS
1. CONCEAL: Use the right concealer shade to match your skin tone
2. CONTOUR: Contour the lid to create a larger “faux” lid
3. HIGHLIGHT: Highlight the centre of your lid and brow bone
4. LINE: Create a faux lash line using liquid liner + apply a cream shade liner to the waterline to make eyes pop
5. LASH: Put mascara on and apply false lashes. Apply these above the actual lash line, building a faux lash line + contour the lower lashes
6. (Optional): Wear light contacts to give the illusion that the whites of the eyes are larger
HUDA’S FAVE PRODUCTS
• Huda Beauty Overachiever Concealer (Toasted Almond + Cotton Candy)
• Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette (Sandalwood, Black Truffle)
• Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette (Crave)
• Tarte Maneater Liquid Eyeliner
• Makeup Geek Nude Eye Liner Pencil
• Benefit BAD Gal BANG! Mascara
• Huda Beauty Classic Lash – Samantha or Jacqueline