The weekend is in sight and I couldn’t be happier. It will soon be time to shut off my computer and make a break for it! Obviously I've used my time wisely today, and I'd like to share with you what my 9-5 looks like on the last working day of the week. In meme form, obviously. I assume y'all can relate?
1. The last thing we all want to do is get out of our comfy beds… and that pesky alarm sure doesn’t help
2. But we get out of bed anyway because it’s the last working day of the week *whoop whoop* and we survived
4. Then we force ourselves out the door and off we got to be contributing members of society *oh the joy*
5. Once we pull up to work and see those office doors we look a little something like this
6. Then we sit at our desks and are a little like this
7. But after our, like, fifth cup of coffee, we’re ploughing through all our work *well, trying to at least*
8. And constantly checking the clock… counting down the hours, minutes, seconds until we can be free
9. The clock finally strikes 5 and we are 'Gone Girl'
10. Catch us leaving work like …
Until next week...