We thought it was going to be a normal week for the Kardashians. For once, it seemed like an aura of calm had spread throughout the family: Kim and Kanye were expecting their fourth child through a surrogate, Kylie kept hinting at an engagement with her boyfriend Travis Scott, and Khloé and Tristan were all loved-up and devoting all their attention to baby True.
For context, Khloé and Tristan were first spotted together in August 2016. The couple announced in December 2017 that they were expecting their first child together, and baby True Thompson was born in April 2018.
And then this week it all blew up in a way NO ONE expected.
Yes, TMZ first reported Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson had broken up after he and Jordyn Woods were apparently "all over each other" at a house party at the weekend.
This is what followed….
1) Tristan tweeted ‘FAKE NEWS’ on Tuesday before deleting it minutes later.
2) Khloé seemingly confirmed the cheating allegations when she commented on Hollywood Unlock's Instagram post on Wednesday about it with a bunch of yelling emojis, and her best friend Malika Haqq commented 'STRONG FACTS'.
3) Sources claimed that the Kardashians were "beyond angry and disgusted" by Jordyn's alleged betrayal, and they're cutting her off.
4) Kim unfollowed both Tristan and Jordyn on Instagram (the rest of the clan didn't).
5) Khloé liked a tweet referring to Jordyn as a ‘terrible woman’.
7) Jordyn reportedly moved out of Kylie's home, where she had been living, and back in with her mum. People reported that Jordyn's ‘broken’.
8) Khloé made her first public appearance on Wednesday, February 20 at the PrettyLittleThing opening event in Los Angeles.
None of the Kardashians have commented on the allegations. Yet...