Let me take this opportunity to remind you of one particular card that’s tucked at the very back of your wallet; it might have the letters “GYM” on it. Sound familiar? That's your gym membership, of course. You know, the card, that you remember exists every January, when everyone suffers from the same “Get fit, get healthy in the New Year” kick.
You might currently be going through this phase, too. So, here are some GIFs that I’ve shortlisted to make you laugh, while you go through this tragic time in your life.
Stay strong and I’m sure this gym-craze will pass, soon enough.
1. The initial rush you get when you first enter the gym vs. the rest of the time spent there
2. The 'Why Did I Ever Think I Could Do This" face
3. When you have absolutely no idea on how to use the gym equipment but you try anyways
4. When you realise that spin class is not for amateurs
5. When your iPod dies before you get on the treadmill, so you obviously can't get on now
6. When you finally realise that the gym has a port, where you can charge your phone and listen to your sick gym tunes
7. After doing one sit-up
8. When you get a cute new outfit to wear to the gym
9. When your friend goes with you to the gym and, you now have a new found sense of motivation to get fit
10. When you check your progress after one visit to the gym
My advice is hang in there. You'll soon start to see some results. If you can't, at least you tried. And, there's always next year...