We’ve got your Christmas playlist sorted but are you by any chance neglecting New Year’s? We can’t be having that, now can we? By New Year’s we obviously mean December 31st, the last day of the year; where we cry over the lowest points of our year and celebrate the happiest moments! And, the only way to do that is in a big party. Every party needs a good playlist and here’s Cosmo’s NYE Bash Playlist.
Thank you for an amazing 2018, readers! Now, let’s PARTAY!
1. 'Light It Up' by Major Lazer feat. Nyla & Fuse ODG
"They wanna tame your desire.
But you light it up now your aims getting higher."
2. 'Domino' by Jessi J
"Every second is a highlight."
3. 'I Gotta Feeling' by The Black Eyed Peas
"Tonight's the night, let's live it up."
4. 'Give Me Everything' Pitbull feat. Neyo, Nayer & Afrojack
"For all we know we might not get tomorrow."
5. 'Beach House' by The Chainsmokers
"Woke up on the West side.
Listening to Beach House, taking my time."
6. 'sweetener' by Ariana Grande
"When life deals us cards.
Make everything taste like it is salt.
Then you come through like the sweetener you are.
To bring the bitter taste to a halt.
And then you get it, get it, get it, get it."
7. 'Lost in Japan' by Shawn Mendes & Zedd (Remix)
"I can't seem to get you off my mind.
Let's get lost tonight."
8. 'Learn To Let Go' by Kesha (Feenixpawl Remix)
"The past can't haunt me if I don't let it.
Live and learn and never forget it."
And, can you ever have a NYE playlist without this jam...
9. 'Auld Lang Syne' by Lea Michele
"We'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne."
Here's to a good New Year's, everyone!