Three days full of shopping the latest fashion at the best prices, people! This really is the most wonderful time of the year. Thanks to the brilliant and gracious minds at Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (an agency of Dubai Tourism), the second ‘3 Day Super Sale’ of the year is fast approaching and, we can’t wait.
This week, beginning on Thursday, November 22 till Saturday, November 24, the sale will be on. From global fashion names to incredible interiors, you can expect to find the best prices at almost 90 percent off. You shop this amazing sale at a number of malls across Dubai which includes The Dubai Mall, Marina Mall, Mall of the Emirates, and Mirdif City Centre.
The brands taking part:
- The high fashion brands taking part include: Alexander McQueen, Coach, Michael Kors, DKNY, Emilio Pucci, Giorgio Armani , Karl Lagerfeld, Moschino, Roberto Cavalli and Stella McCartney.
- The high street fashion brands taking part include: Marks & Spencer, American Eagle, Armani Exchange, Banana Republic, Diesel, Forever 21, GUESS, Hollister, Monsoon and Tommy Hilfiger.
- The homeware participating include: Cottage Chic, Crate & Barrel, Dwell, Home Box, Home Centre, IDdesign, Jashanmal Home, Pottery Barn and United Furniture.
- The beauty brands taking part in the sale include: Bath & Body Works, MAC, NARS, Neal’s Yard Remedies and Wojooh.
Now, we know you're very eager to get shopping, but there's some things you need to know before you go on. Here’s a quick survival guide, we've compiled to help prep you for the intense shopping journey that lies ahead:
1. Ditch your bulky wallet and only keep the essentials
During a sale as crazy as this one, you need to stay alert and keep moving at all times. You don’t want to be that person holding up the whole line because you can’t find your debit card, that’s lost in between all your unused gym memberships and Starbucks gift cards, do you?
2. Stay hydrated
This should go without saying but girl, you need that H20 to keep you going throughout the day! Stay healthy people and drink plenty of water.
3. Travel light
It's likely that you're going to buy more then one item so, make sure that you aren't carrying unecessary items in your handbag. They'll only slow you down and, you can't afford to do that during the mother of all sales. Trust us.
4. Bring backup
This sale is an amazing opportunity and, it should not be taken lightly or squandered. Gather your girlfriends for this sale because, there is strength in number. Everyone knows this. Also, an extra set of hands when stocking up on the best items on sale will only help!