We’re in for a treat, people! The U.A.E is launching its first ever homegrown nightclub brand in Dubai, which promises to set the standard for the city’s diverse nightlife.
Located in DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre), Mantis is set to open its doors later this year.
To help you get a better understanding of what to expect, we've shortlisted five things about the club that we found most intriguing...
- It promises to provide a ‘Delphic experience’. After a cheeky Google search, we uncovered that to mean 'deliberately obscure or ambiguous''
- It will offer a 7-Star experience equipped with state-of-the-art lighting as well as latest audio and digital technology
- As you enter, you’ll be greeted by an actual Mantis statue, designed by the renowned Italian artist, Tomaso Albertini. Just in case you forget where you are, you’ve got a life-size reminder! Standard stuff for a nightclub, really
- It will feature a mirrored floor to ceiling corridor
- The venue will also feature an 'Immersive Room' for those who might need a break from the visual effects and flashing lights. It'll be located at the center of the club, where shots of Bali's infamous Kopi Luwak coffee will be served
Here's some shots of the venue, for those who need a bit more convincing...
We'll be seeking out this other-worldy nightclub, this week and we hope to see you there too!
We'll be the ones snapping goofy pictures next to the Mantis statue for the 'gram.
Where: Dubai International Financial Centre
When: This year