If you know anything about anything, you know that today, September the 4th, is Beyoncé Knowles-Carter’s birthday! Due to her many, many years of reigning the pop industry and always delivering stellar looks, we’ve placed her on the highest of pedestals. Is she deserving of this? Don’t ask me silly questions.
Not only can Queen Bey sing (a massive understatement to say the least), she has the most insightful and beautiful mind that has always managed to bring us to tears. So, to celebrate this strong woman, we will be listing some of her most empowering quotes. Prepare to be inspired!
1. 'Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.'
2. ‘The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.’
3. ‘We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.’
4. ‘I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.’
5. ‘When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.’
6. 'The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens'
7. 'I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.’
8. 'We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.'
9. ‘If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.’
10. ‘When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, “What are you gonna do about it?”I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.’
A very happy happy Bey day to you all!