If you’re keeping up with the Charli and Dixie D’Amelio dinner dramz, then do we have an update for you!
According to Us Weekly, Charli posted a photo with the chef that the Internet was defending the other day (Aaron May,) along with a chicken nugget. Apparently this was meant to show fans of the D’Amelio’s everywhere that there was no beef between Charli, Dixie and their personal chef from the latest episode of ‘Dinner with the D’Amelio’s.’
In case you have no idea what we’re talking about, lets fill you in. TikTok stars Charli and Dixie were under major fire last week after posting a video on Youtube with guest star James Charles.
At dinner, Chef May made the fam an interesting dish, which the girls did not take well too. Dixie made vomiting faces and Charli was complaining about not having dino chicken nuggets.Viewers were not pleased with the way the girls treated Chef May and so decided to #cancel Charli and Dixie.
TODAY IN “GUESS WHO’S CANCELLED?”: D’Amelio parents cancelled by fans who were offended they said Dixie D’Amelio is dramatic for throwing up food halfway through a video. Dixie later said “Stop trying to cancel my parents.” pic.twitter.com/XJHWKx46At
— Def Noodles (@defnoodles) November 18, 2020
Since then, both sisters have apologised, and even the Chef explained the situation. Apparently, it was allllll about the *content*. Speaking to The Hollywood Fix, May said “someone on production thought it would be funny to feed Dixie and Charli snails, they didn’t take it the best. I love Dixie and Charli, I’ve worked with them before, I’m going to work with them again. Those girls are the greatest, I love them. It was all fun and games.”